Saturday, November 23, 2013

[UPCOMING BOOK] Fury by Fisher Amelie (Teaser photo & Excerpt)!


FURY 2014 

Breathe. 
Breathe. 
Breathe. 

My chest burned with such intensity, I could barely stomach it. 

I glanced behind me. He was close. My eyes searched my surroundings. Pitch black and seemingly nowhere else to go. I caught sight of a small alley to my left about half a block ahead. I ducked within it and noticed piles of trash amassed against the edge of the buildings. The smell was atrocious, burning my nose. 

I threw her onto the ground and tossed what I could over her. 

“Don’t move,” I told her. “Don’t say a word. Don’t breathe.” I peered furiously over my shoulder. “And for the love of God, whatever you do, cover your ears and don’t look.”

Her eyes widened to impossible breadth and she nodded. She obeyed me and faced the wall. I covered her face as best I could and waited. 

Read the entire excerpt here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll