Friday, June 20, 2014

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY (1): Favourite Books So Far



Happy Friday! 


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog. This way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs, meet new bloggers and make friends.  

If you've been following my blog for quite some time now, I'm sure you'll know that this is the first time that I'm going to join this cool blog hop! So yeah, I'm really excited with this post! :) 







This Week's Question: 

What are your favorite books of 2014 so far? 
(Since I've made a similar post regarding my favorite books of 2014 last week for my TOP TEN TUESDAY feature, I'm just going to include the other books that made it on my favorite list! 


1. SHADOW AND BONE by Leigh Bardugo 
(*whispers* also Siege and Storm and I have yet to read the final book of the trilogy, Ruin and Rising *whispers*) 
My review: Goodreads | Blog 

2. THRONE OF GLASS by Sarah J. Maas 
My review: Goodreads | Blog

3. THE WINNER'S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski 
Check out the synopsis for this book here.

4. REBEL by Amy Tintera
My review: Goodreads | Blog

5. IF I STAY by Gayle Forman 
Check out the synopsis for this book here

6. SLAMMED by Colleen Hoover 
(*whispers* the whole SLAMMED series is soooo good! *whispers*)
My review: Goodreads | Blog 

7. THE EDGE OF NEVER by J.A. Redmerski
My review: Goodreads | Blog

8.  SWEET THING by Renee Carlino 
Check out the synopsis for this book here

9. MAKING FACES by Amy Harmon 
Check out the synopsis for this book here

10. ARCHER'S VOICE by Mia Sheridan
Check out the synopsis for this book here

Wohoops. I think, that's it for today! Hope you guys would check out and follow my blog! All the links to my accounts are on the sidebar soooo just click it up! Thanks to those who will follow me! Then, comment your links below and I'll surely follow you or follow you back! :) x

28 comments:

  1. I loved If I Stay! I'm super excited for the movie to come out this summer!

    New follower via GFC
    <a href="http://one-chapter-ahead.blogspot.ca/2014/06/follow-friday.html”> Kristen @OCA </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yes! I'm sure we'll end tearing up at the theaters while watching it! The trailer already brought me to tears, what more if it's the entire movie already! *sobs*
      Thanks for the follow, Kristen! I'll check and follow your blog too! =))

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what's sad I still have to read all of these books but at least I have them so I'm off to a good start there :P
    Great picks! New follower on GFC and Twitter.
    Jazmen@ThisGIrlReadsAlot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jazmen! *waving my hands all the way from the Philippines* Ha!

      Yes, that's already a good start right there! I assure you, these are great books that you surely wouldn't want to miss! Haha! BTW, I followed you back through GFC and Twitter! :)

      Delete
  4. So many of these are on my TBR list! I am looking forward to If I Stay and Slammed the most :) Great picks, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAH Omg, I'm so excited for you to read those books! Especially Slammed! I love Colleen Hoover books so I'm definitely encouraging my followers and friends to purchase her books! :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, Following back. I'm reading Shadow and Bone right now! Glad to know you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg yay, I would love to know what you think about Shadow and Bone after you've finished it! Hope you like it too! :)

      Delete
  6. I've only read Shadow and Bone and Throne of Glass so far but I've heard awesome things about the other ones! I seriously need to add them to my TBR list and get to reading!!

    New follower via GFC! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Ashtyn @ Wonderland’s Reader!

    P.S. I ADORE your blog design! Seriously, it is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's just so many great books out there but huff we've got so little time to read every single one of them! I'm hoping that you get to read those books in the future! I would love to know your thoughts about it!

      Thanks for stopping by my blog too, Ashtyn!

      Ooooo I've just been playing around with my blog design! But Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  7. OOh nice! Haven't read those but glad you enjoyed so many!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the favor!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! I haven't read a lot of these but The Grisha trilogy is clearly fantastic. I'm planning to read Throne of Glass in September, everyone loves it so I cannot wait!

    Happy FF! Thanks for stopping by and following. Followed back on GFC!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely choices but nothing I've read..... I do have plans afoot to read the Throne of Glass series very soon indeed!

    New GFC follower and thank you for stopping by my blog earlier, it's appreciated xx

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know any of those authors, but I'll try to check them out.
    New Twitter and Facebook follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so want to read Sweet Thing Ive heard nothing but good things. Thanks so stopping by. Following back via GFC Twitter and Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Sweet Thing! Archer's Voice was on my list too. :)
    My FF
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't read any of these books yet except for Slammed.
    By the way, I'm a new GFC follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Winner's Curse looks really good. New GFC and bloglovin follower

    My Feature&Follow

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great list!!! I have almost all but a couple of these on my TBR list. Now I know I must get to them sooner. Thanks so much for sharing this week. I love finding new books to read. Have a great weekend and happy read. New follower My FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. I still have yet to read The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski and it's starting to get on my nerves. Thank you for sharing because now it's reminded me that I am severely deprived by not having read her new book yet. And some new titles I haven't seen before! I'll definitely have to check these out on Goodreads. Thanks for sharing!

    New follower on BlogLovin' :D

    Amelia | The Authoress

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm seeing some really good books on here....some I have had my eye one, but yet to purchase. Having some book envy! I'm a new GFC, Twitter and Google + follower :) Jen@ Ink on the Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've only read If I Stay, but the others are all on my TBR. I have a lot of catching up to do, lol. I loved If I Stay - what a powerfully emotional book that was! I wonder what the movie will be like?

    Thanks so much for stopping by and following me! Following you back by Twitter, GFC, Bloglovin, & Networked Blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for visiting our blog. New follower via GFC and bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are a ton of books on your list I need to read...RIGHT NOW. I'm looking at you, The Winner's Curse and Making Faces!!!! And I BAWLED while reading If I Stay, especially the part with the grandfather... I hope the movie is awesome. I do like Chloe Moretz. Although I thought Mia was brunette? Does it matter? Whatever, ahaha. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Followed back via GFC and twitter :)

    Axie @ Books are Bread

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll