Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Book Blogger Test

Thank you Anette of Anette The Wicked for tagging me. <3


What are your top three book pet hates?

  • Folded Pages
  • Lines on the spine
  • Books with BDSM scenes or books with characters who's relationships are built around it. FSoG-ish books *cringes* If I ended up reading one, I tend to skim-read it just to figure out the back story of the character and why he/she engages in such a thing. And if having that kind of back story makes having BDSM relationship more bearable. Uhh.  


Describe your perfect reading spot:
  • My bed with all my pillows and stuff (or when it gets cold, I get to cuddle with my blanket.) Though, any place that's quiet will do for me.


Tell us three book confessions:
  • Most of the times, I read the book first on my Kobo reader and then purchase it off of a bookstore!
  • If a book gets a bit wordy and just full on rant mode, I tend to skim read it. 
  • I've read Fifty Shades of Grey already but haven't read the next two books of the series. I don't know if I'll read the two, though. But if I do ... I'll prolly just read it to know Christian's back story. 

When was the last time you cried while reading a book?
  • Making Faces by Amy Harmon (which I've just read yesterday and THE FEELS ARE DEFINITELY STILL ALIVE!) I totally recommend read this book! It was a very moving and inspiring read with a beautifully written narrative. Consider me a fan of Amy Harmon already! Check it out, here. 

How many books are on your bedside table?
  • Two. My extra copy of Clockwork Princess and Delirium. 


What is your favorite snack while you're reading?
  • Well, I munch on Chocolate Chip Cookies / Sandwich (Peanut Butter/Nutella with Banana) or any sweets available in our fridge. Then, juice (any kind) or just ICE COLD water to quench my thirst, especially these past few months wherein we've experienced a SCORCHING HOT temperature! But at nighttime, I prefer to drink coffee. *slurps*


Name three books you would recommend to everyone:
(Oh dear, this is hard ...)
Check out my Goodreads' bookshelf for more books that I enjoyed reading! 

Show us a picture of your favorite bookshelf on your bookcase:

*runs around the house* FEELS. FEELS. FEELS. FEELS.

Write how much books mean to you in just three words:
  • I'm not me. 


What is your biggest reading secret?
  • I don't know if my mom knows this ... but (SSSSHHH) sometimes I end up awake the whole night just finish a book! 


Tagging: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll