Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: IF FOREVER COMES by A.L. Jackson

If Forever Comes (Take This Regret, #2)If Forever Comes by A.L. Jackson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I LOVE TAKE THIS REGRET BUT I'M SORRY, this book just frustrated me to no end.

If Forever Comes is written in dual POVS and alternating past to present. So, right off the bat readers already now that something went wrong in the lives of the characters. And as you go along with the story, you can already pick up hints on what situation they got into. I understand their situation (even perfectly guessed the plot of the story) but I didn't like how it was handled. I know the misery/grief that Elizabeth was going into but when that moment she decided that it was time to carry on with her life ... then she decides to jump into the arms of a man she barely know I WAS FREAKIN' PULLING MY HAIR OUT! YOU JUST CAN'T DO THAT! I CAN'T EVEN!!! Instead of straightening out and facing the mess in her relationship with Christian she decides to do that - I'M FRUSTRATED! SO THE WHOLE TIME I WAS CRYING MY HEART OUT FOR CHRISTIAN. HUHUHU TOO MUCH PAIN!

Psh. Obviously, they still get to have their HEA after this disaster that you call life happened. So yeah, I'm still happy with that.

Bye x


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll