Friday, July 4, 2014

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY (3): PICTURE BOOKS





Happy Friday! 


Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog. This way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs, meet new bloggers and make friends.  







This Week's Question:

What are some of your favorite picture books - either current ones or ones from your childhood?






Yep, those Ladybird books are just SOME of the books that really got me started into reading. So I think it's given that they're gonna be part of my favorites. A part of my shelf is actually dedicated to these babies, just to remind me of my childhood days and memories. 

I think, I started reading when I was still a 3 year-old kid (or I don't know the exact age) but my parents told me that it was at a very early age that they saw me appreciating books already. They could leave me alone in my room, with me just reading or scanning the pages of books. I'm such a booknerd. 

I can also still remember that time when my parents took me to trip in a huge boat where they were selling loads of amazing bookish goods and they tried to purchase the books that I wanted. Awww, such awesome parents. BTW, I still have those books. Though, my mom uses some of those for her kindergarten classes. Haha. :) 

Okay, that's it! How about you, guys? What are your favorite picture books? Either current ones or just like me - the books from your childhood. I would drop by your blogs in a bit! 

Hope you guys would check out my entire blog too and decide to follow my accounts (especially, GFC)! All the links to my accounts are on the sidebar soooo just click it up! Thanks to those who will follow! Comment your links below and I'll surely follow you or follow you back! :) x


9 comments:

  1. Great choices!

    Old follower via GFC and Bloglovin!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute! Saw these earlier today too I believe! Never read them myself.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never read these myself but some good choices to get my kids! Love buying them new books!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and the follow. Old follower via Google+, & GFC!
    -Amanda @ Within Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. My older daughter loves Rapunzel. I really like your blog banner. I'm a new follower via gfc ang g+.

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books but they sound interesting..
    MY FF
    By the way, I'm a new follower
    Christine @ Bibliophilic Madness

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't believe I've read those books before, but it's so awesome how you still have these in your possession. Following you back! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you started reading at such a young age.
    Here's My FF

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very cute and thanks for sharing your childhood memory with us :D Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier, following you back via GFC

    My FFF

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have the Ladybird books, they were amazing! Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll