Wednesday, July 23, 2014

SEMI-HIATUS?



Our place was struck by the recent Typhoon Glenda. I'm okay and we're safe. But it ended up cutting off our power lines. They are saying that it'll take three weeks to more than a month before they'll be able to fully restore our electricity here. With this, I'm thinking of taking a break from blogging... 

Though, I'll be popping in just to check in updates or posting some book reviews. I'm only relying to malls for WiFi connection, my Globe broadband for a limited time of surfing the net at home and our generator set for charging my laptop. So yeah, that's it. Here's to hoping that you, booknerds and fangirls out there, will understand my situation.
 
:)  

 

1 comment:

  1. That sucks :/ Hope you get your wifi back soon Amanda! :)
    –B

    ReplyDelete

Blogroll