Friday, December 20, 2013

[Vampire Academy] 23 NEW MOVIE STILLS RELEASED!

With only two months away from it's movie release, Vampire Academy fans are being bombarded with LOADS of movie stills daily, every other day or in a weekly basis. Totally not complaining! I definitely would love to add more and more and more photos to my Vampire Academy Movie Stills collection. And so far, I'm really lovin' what I'm seeing from these stills they've released. I'm just hoping that the movie will deliver and be a good movie adaptation of the VA book. 

Here you go, guys ... 

Christian Ozera and Rose Hathaway probably in the Attic :)


image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

Tagged stills: @vampacademybg
3 Additional Stills: @spainbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll