Sunday, December 15, 2013

[BOOK NEWS] TWISTED and TAMED Book Covers REVEALED!



There are two kinds of people in the world. The ones who look first, and the ones who leap. I’ve always been more of a looker. Cautious. A planner. That changed after I met Drew Evans. He was so persistent. So sure of himself – and of me. 

But not all love stories end happily ever after. Did you think Drew and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Join the club. Now I have to make a choice, the most important of my life. Drew already made his –in fact, he tried to decide for the both of us. But you know that’s just not my style. So I came back to Greenville. Alone. Well, sort of alone.... 


What I've come to realize is that old habits die hard and sometimes you have to go back to where you began, before you can move ahead. 


TWISTED picks up two years after Tangled’s end, and is told from Kate’s POV.


Release date: March 25, 2014

You can mark this book on Goodreads




Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways. 

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful. 

When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special--I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake. 

You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up. 

It’s how we got there. 

TAMED goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions – it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.

Release date: May 27, 2014 
Mark this book on Goodreads


If you're curious about this series, better check out it's first book, Tangled. And the follow-up novella, Holy Frigging Matrimony - A Tangled Series Short Story, which just dropped last December 2. Heads up. A+++, Tangled won this year's Goodreads Choice Awards in the Debut Goodreads Author category. That's saying something. 

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERIES!!! I really had a great reading Tangled and it was also a very unique reading experience. Why unique? Tangled is written in a male's perspective which is in the character of Drew Evans. It was presented in a such a way that his character was given such distinct voice. I think all of the Tangled readers can set Drew's character apart from all the other male NA characters out there. I leave you guys now with my reviews: 

My FEELS review for Tangled: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/677824950
My FEELS review for Holy Frigging Matrimony:  https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/718198548

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll