Tuesday, August 14, 2012

RED: Taylor Swift's 4th Album and New Single RELEASED!

RED is the title for Taylor Swift's 4th studio album. She revealed it during her live webcast from Nashville, yesterday (August 13, 2012). Seems fitting right, 13 serves as Taylor's lucky number. 

I'm sure many people would be asking, "Why did she decided on RED to be its title?" 

Well, Ms. Swift already clued us in on WHY? She said, “I called it Red because of the tumultuous, crazy adventures in love and loss that it chronicles. In my mind, when you experience love that’s fast paced and out of control and mixes infatuation, jealousy, frustration, miscommunication, and all of those lovely emotions…in retrospect, it all looks red.” (via: justjared)

She also mentioned on her interview with sfgate.com, "All those emotions spanning from intense love, intense frustration, jealousy, confusion, all of that, in my mind all those emotions are red. There's nothing in between. There's nothing beige about any of those feelings,". 

It was also in that same day that she dropped off her new single entitled "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER" . 

Some information that I gathered during the interviews she did for the past days, regarding RED and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

1. The singer also revealed that she wrote “30 to 35″ songs for the album and but whiddled it down to 16 tracks, which includes a duet with recording artist Ed Sheeran. - abcnews.go.com

2. “Writing ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ was one of the most hilarious experiences I have ever had in the studio because it just happened so naturally,” abcnews.go.com
3. On We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: She sarcastically described it as "really touching and sensitive," saying "it's a really romantic song that's to my lovely ex-boyfriend." - sfgate 

I'm going to stop my talking/blogging at this point and I'll leave you with the Lyric Video for We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together and some great covers that I found on Youtube. 

Lyric Video




We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together Covers






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll