Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FIRST LOOK: RED HAIR for Lily Collins!

I'm sure the whole The Mortal Instruments series FANDOM or I must say, all the SHADOWHUNTERS are *jumping up and down* with this recent picture of Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell-Bower. 

The duo was spotted in Yoco Froyo in Toronto, Canada grabbing some yogurt before they headed for a stroll. 

This photo serves as the "FIRST LOOK PICTURE" of Lily having a RED HAIR. Her hair transformation is needed for her role in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones for she will be playing the heroine of the book turned into movie, red head - Clarissa Fray. While Jamie will be portraying the guy lead role, Jace Wayland.

And this is the reason why both of them are in Toronto right now. Toronto, Canada serves as their main location for shooting the movie. 

Filming for the movie will start on August 20 (Monday). 

*Honestly, I think that they have a really good CHEMISTRY. When I look at them together I just instantly FANGIRLS. From the very moment that I learned that Jamie Campbell-Bower was cast for the role of Jace Wayland, I already did fangirled and was already searching for some pictures edited or not of them together. I really knew that they'd be a cool and exciting pair to watch out for. * 

How about you guys? What can you say about Lily Collins' new hair color? Are you excited to see her portray the role of Clary Fray in the City of Bones movie? And are you excited to see how their pairing will play on screen? 

*SQUEE-ing, excuse me if I do fangirl a lot*

Other photos: 
(Click the picture to enlarge)

image host image host
image host image hostimage host

Photo Credits: Just Jared 
Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll