Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare!


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I or us, readers are eagerly anticipating. Here's my pick this week ...


Title: CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE (The Mortal Instruments #6)
Author: Cassandra Clare (Tumblr | Twitter
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Expected Publication: May 27, 2014

SYNOPSIS

ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID. 

I am coming.


Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!

Mark and add City of Heavenly Fire on your "to read" list in Goodreads, through this link


AHA! I KNOW THAT I'VE POSTED THIS BOOK ALREADY UNDER THIS WEEKLY FEATURE BUT I JUST ... I JUST NEED TO REPOST 'CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE'! Aaaaah we're only days away from the book's release and I can't  even with my FEELS! Nothing will ever prepare myself, my mind and my heart for this book. *runs around the house* 

In case you missed this piece of news from yesterday,the TMI TUESDAY WEBSITE released an EXCLUSIVE AUDIOBOOK EXCERPT from 'CITY OF HEAVENLY FIRE' ... and I did not listen to it! Haha! But if you would want to, just proceed to this link




6 comments:

  1. Oh my, YES YES YES, million times YES!
    I can't wait!
    I have literally planned by whole next week according to the release of this book, just so I can read it as much as possible on the day of release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg same here! I also fixed my schedule for next week just so I can finish it as soon as possible! In that way, I'd also be able to avoid spoilers that would pretty much be all over the internet! :3

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'll be able to finally catch up with the series now. (I left it on #3) since I hate waiting in-between books. Loving this cover though!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehey! I'm happy that you would be able to resume reading this series soon! Yep, totally! This cover is so pretty! Haha <3

      Delete
  3. I haven't read this series but i've heard great things!
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely give this series a chance and read it! It's pure awesomeness! Haha :)

      Delete

Blogroll