Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: TAMED (Tangled #3) by Emma Chase


"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that I or us, readers are eagerly anticipating. Here's my pick this week ...


Title: TAMED (Tangled #3) 
Author: Emma Chase 
Publisher: Gallery Books 
Expected Publication Date: May 27, 2014


SYNOPSIS

Stop me if you’ve heard this one before: girl meets player, they fall in love, player changes his ways.

It’s a good story. But it’s not our story. Ours is a lot more colorful.


When I met Dee I knew right away that she was special. When she met me, she thought I was anything but special--I was exactly like every other guy who’d screwed her over and let her down. It took some time to convince her otherwise, but turns out I can make a convincing argument when sex is at stake.


You might know where this story’s headed. But the best part isn't where we ended up.


It’s how we got there.


TAMED goes back in time to the Tangled days. But this time around, it’s not Drew dishing out the advice and opinions – it’s his best friend Matthew, who of course is dealing with Dee Dee.

Ramblings. I just finished reading and reviewing an ARC of Twisted (which I definitely recommend to you guys), so I just HAVE to pick this one and highlight it for this week's Waiting on Wednesday post. *squeals* So much Tangled Series feels! Anyways. Emma Chase gives us a preview for Tamed in the last few pages of Twisted, and  it'll definitely keep all of us on our toes and be that excited for Tamed!

If you want to read my review for TWISTED, you can check it out here.

Mark and add Twisted on your "to read" list in Goodreads, using this link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll